Thai based hotel group Dusit International plans to double its presence in the Middle East over the next five years. It now has 17 properties in the region. It is opening a hotel in Abu Dhabi later this year.
Hotels are also planned in Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
Located 10 minutes from the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre and 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, the Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi has 402 hotel rooms, 132 serviced apartments, food and beverage outlets, conventions facilities, the list goes on.
"This is a time of unprecedented growth for our company," says Dusit International Chief Operating Officer, David Shackleton.
"We have brought together a great team of industry professionals to bring these plans to fruition, and ATM Dubai is a fitting platform to share this news with our trade partners. We are taking the Dusit brand to new locations and are excited about our expansion plans."
For More on Dusit Thani Hotels
- Thailand: First Child Campaign Allows Life Changing Cleft Lip Surgery
- Philippines: Manila Hotel Goes Green with Vertical Garden Facade
- Thailand: Pattaya Hotel to Offer Songran Survival Kits
- Thailand: Pattaya Resort Launches Rooftop German Film Festival
- Hotel Review: Dusit D2 Baraquda, Euro Chic Near the Beach in Pattaya
- Thailand: Clown Fish to Be Returned to Their Natural Habitat
Click on the following link for guaranteed lowest fares: Search for Cheap Airline Flight Tickets Now!
Subscribe Now to Accidental Travel Writer