Chef Maurizio Menconi at La Scala, the fine dining Italian restaurant at The Sukhothai Bangkok, will serve a mouth-watering menu of wild game dishes from 4 to 17 November 2013.
Wild game meats are tastier and more nutritious than conventional meats.
Special preparation techniques will focus on pairing the original taste and texture of the meat together with Chef Maurizio's "closely guarded secret recipes".
• Paté en Croûte of Wild-Game & Foie Gras, Green Leaves, Black Truffle Dressing
• Egg Garganelli Pasta, Scottish Hare Ragout, Artichokes
• Cocoa Enriched Pappardelle, Wild Boar Stew, Porcini Mushrooms
• Wild Red-Legged Partridge from the Highlands of Scotland, Pumpkin Coffee Purée, Amalfi Lemon Marmalade, Chanterelle Mushroom Risotto
• Wood Pigeon, Roast Foie Gras, Morels, Mini Yorkshire Puddings, Creamed Shallot, Spinach
• Slow Roasted Venison Loin, Ginger - Butternut Squash, Martin Sec Pears, Juniper Berry Sauce
La Scala is open daily for lunch from 12 noon to 3 pm and dinner from 6:30 to 11:00 pm. It is located at 13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok, Thailand.
Subscribe Now to Accidental Travel Writer