Airlines and Aviation
Air China adds a 3rd flight linking Beijing, China, with Los Angeles, California - one of 7 travel destinations in the United States. It operates 4 times a week from 2 June 2015, becoming daily on 1 July.
Chinese flag carrier Air China will launch a 3rd flight between Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in California on 2 May 2015.
The flight, which will operate on a nonstop basis, will become daily on 1 July 2015.
Air China is currently the only airline operating non-stop flights between the 2 cities. The airline will operate Boeing 777-300ER (extended range) aircraft on the route.
The technologically advanced and environmentally friendly aircraft will feature a 3 cabin interior with 8 suites in First Class, 41 lie-flat seats in Business Class, and 259 seats in Economy Class.
Air China currently flies nonstop from Beijing to 6 other travel destinations in North America ...
- Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Hawaii;
- George Bush Houston Intercontiental Airport (IHL) in Texas;
- New York John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in New York;
- San Francisco International Airport in California (SFO);
- Vancouver International Airport (YVR) in British Columbia, and
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) in Virginia.
Your Response Wanted!
Have you ever flown on Air China? What did you think of the in-flight service?
Please post your comment in the Comment Box below or on Facebook at the following link: Accidental Travel Writer on Facebook. And don't forget to LIKE us while you're there!