Updated for the 2017 NFL Season – the top 10 best sports bars to root for the Atlanta Falcons if you can’t watch the game at the stadium. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend other. Please submit fan photos at sports bars to be added to this post.
The Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League won the NFL South title for the fifth time in 2012. The Atlanta Falcons have made one trip to the Super Bowl, Super Bowl XXXIII, which was played in Miami, Florida, on 31 January 1999. They lost to the Denver Broncos by a score of 34 to 19.
The Atlanta Falcons have a loyal following in Georgia, and their rowdy fans can be counted on to provide a “Dome Field” advantage at the Georgia Dome, which is located in downtown Atlanta.
Atlanta Falcons play home games at the Georgia Dome, with its "Dome Field" advantage. Photo Credit: yk yk yk via Wilkimedia Commons.
I did, however, turn up a few! Please leave a comment in the COMMENT box below if you know of any more!
Where to Root for the Atlanta Falcons
The following sports bars are considered friendly to fans of the Atlanta Falcons. Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to different locations.
Also, bars sometimes decide to broadcast a different event. Always call first to make sure the game you want to watch will be broadcast.
- Patriac's - 2460 Cumberland Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 433- 2398.
- Tony's Sports Bar & Grill - 8610 Roswell Road, Sandy Spring, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 552-2233.
- Whitehall Tavern - 2391 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 842-1010.
- Meehan's Public House - 2810 Paces Ferry Road NW, Vinings, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 433-1920.
- The Watering Hole – 106 East 19th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 674-5783. – An official Atlanta Falcons bar.
- Kelsey’s – 2265 North Lincoln Street, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 348-1666.
- Mason Inn – 2408 Wisconsin Aqvenue, Northwest, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 337-1313.
- Brewhouse Historical Sports Bar – 315 Chestut Street, St. Louis, Missouri. Telephone: (314) 655-1234.
- Griff’s Houston – 3416 Roseland Street, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (713) 528-0068.
- City Tavern – 9739 Culver Boulevard, Culver City, California. Telephone: (310) 838-9738.
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments on these establishments and/or recommend other sports bars friendly to Atlanta Falcom fans in the COMMENT box below.
Also, would love to liven up this post with some fan shots. Please send photos of Falcons fans at sports bars to the Accidental Travel Writer so I can add them to this post.
You Might Also Enjoy…