The Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League won the NFL South title for the fifth time in 2012. The Atlanta Falcons have made one trip to the Super Bowl, Super Bowl XXXIII, which was played in Miami, Florida, on 31 January 1999. They lost to the Denver Broncos by a score of 34 to 19.
The Atlanta Falcons have a loyal following in Georgia, and their rowdy fans can be counted on to provide a “Dome Field” advantage at the Georgia Dome, which is located in downtown Atlanta.
If you know of any, please let us know! You'll find contact details below.
Where to Root for the Atlanta Falcons
The following sports bars are considered to friendly to fans of the Atlanta Falcons:
- Patriac's - 2460 Cumberland Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 433- 2398.
- Tony's Sports Bar & Grill - 8610 Roswell Road, Sandy Spring, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 552-2233.
- Whitehall Tavern - 2391 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 842-1010.
- Meehan's Public House - 2810 Paces Ferry Road NW, Vinings, Georgia. Telephone: (770) 433-1920.
- The Hollywood Bar - 1333 North Hollywood Way, Burbank, California. Telephone: (818) 845-4400.
- The 201 Bar - Massachusetts NE, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 544-5201.
- Little Town - 118 East 18th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 677-6300.
- Drink Good Stuff - 41 - 1st Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 475-5097.
Your Feedback Wanted
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Please send any corrections or additions to the Accidental Travel Writer or leave a comment in the comment box below.