Considering the long history of the Philadelphia Eagles, the team has not been overly successful on the field, only making two trips to the Super Bowl, losing to the Oakland Raiders in 1980 and the New England Patriots in 2004.
If you want to root for the Philadelphia Eagles, chances are there is a sports bar that will make you feel welcome nearby.
Where to Root for the Philadelphia Eagles
- Chickie's & Pete's Crab House & Sports Bar - 1526 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Telephone: (215) 218-0500.
- World Famous Parrot - 911 Sunrise Lane, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Telephone: (954) 563-1493.
- Rhino Bar & Pumphouse - 3295 M Street Northwest, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 333-3150.
- Pat's Philly Steaks & Subs - 1624 Market Street, Denver, Colorado. Telephone: (303) 534-0417.
- The Shack - 2518 Wilshire Boulevard, Santa Monica, California. Telephone: (310) 448-1171.
- Jake's Steaks - 3301 Buchanan Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 922-2211.
- New Jersey's Restaurant - 923 West Hamilton Avenue, Campbell, California. Telephone: (408) 370-2326.
- MaGerk's Pub & Grill - South Charles Street, Federal Hill, Baltimore, Maryland. Telephone: (410) 576-9230.
- Mad River Bar & Grille - 2909 North Sheffield Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 935-7500.
- Shorty's - 576 - 9th Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 967-3055.
Your Feedback Wanted
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Please send any corrections or additions to the Accidental Travel Writer or leave a comment in the comment box below.