The Dallas Cowboys are the only NFL team to have had 20 straight winning seasons, from 1966 to 1985. During this stretch, the football team only missed the playoffs twice, an NFL record that still stands.
If you want to root for the Dallas Cowboys, chances are there is a sports bar that will make you feel welcome nearby.
Where to Root for the Dallas Cowboys
- Humperdinks Restaurant & Brewery - 6050 Greenville Avenue, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 368-1203.
- Frankie's Sports Bar - 425 West Third Street, Fort Worth, Texas. Telephone: (817) 870-9090.
- Time Out Tavern – the Dallas Sports Bar - 5109 West Lover's Lane, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 956-9552.
- Lakewood's 1st and 10 - 6465 East Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (214) 826-0110.
- No Frills Grill & Sports Bar - 4914 Little Road, Arlington, Texas. Telephone: (817) 478-1766.
- The Pour House - 2725 West 7th Street, Fort Worth, Texas. Telephone: (817) 335-2575.
- The Allen Wicker's Pub - 2301 North Central Expressway Ste 195, Plano, Texas. Telephone: (972) 424-2300.
- El Cajon Grand - 351 West Main Street, El Cajon, California. Telephone: (619) 444-0949.
- Stone Creek Bar & Lounge - 140 East 27th Street, New York, NY. Telephone: (212) 532-1037.
- Shuck's Tavern II - 9338 – West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, Nevada. Telephone: (702) 255-4890.
Your Feedback Wanted
Bars sometimes close and fans sometimes migrate to other establishments. Please send any corrections or additions to the Accidental Travel Writer or leave a comment in the comment box below.