There is no love lost between the Miami Dolphins and the Oakland Raiders. The rivalry between these two teams goes all the way back to the old American Football League. More recently the Miami Dolphins have beaten the Oakland Raiders in their last three meetings by a combined score of 94 to 46.
You can expect the Oakland Raiders to be a little bit hot under the collar as they take to the field at 1 pm wearing their iconic black jerseys. This game should be one of the week's “hottest” contests – in more ways than one.,
Where to Root for the Miami Dolphins
Here is a short list of sports bars that are considered “friendly” to Miami Dolphins fans – both in Florida and around the United States.
- Kim Bokamper's Sports Bar & Grill - 1280 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, Florida. Telephone (954) 533-7152 .
- Dan Marino's Fine Foods & Spirits – 5701 Sunset Drive, South Miami, Florida. Telephone: (305) 665-1315
- Mr Moe's Restaurant & Bar - 3131 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove, Florida. Telephone (305) 442-1114 .
- Bru's Room– 5460 West Hillsboro Boulevard, Coconut Creek, Florida. Telephone (954 ) 571-6999.
- Duffy's Sports Grill - 1804 Harbor Shops Road, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Telephone (954 ) 713-6363.
- The Hideaway Bar - 516 Virginia Drive, Orlando, Florida. Telephone (407) 898-5892.
- Tommy Rocker's Beach Bar and Grill - 4275 Dean Martin Drive, LasVegas, Nevada. Telephone (702) 261-6688.
- Leo's All Star Sports Bar - 2941 Honolulu Avenue, La Crescenta, California. Telephone (818) 249-5858.
- Tony's Sports Bar & Grill - 8610 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs,Georgia. Telephone (770) 552-2233.
- Third and Long - 523 Third Avenue, New York, New York. Telephone (212) 447-5711.