The Pittsburgh Steelers have a truly national football fan base. According to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, there are fully 1,500 sports bars scattered around the United States that are considered “friendly” to Pittsburgh Steelers fans – at least one in all of the 50 states!
Where to Root for the Pittsburgh Steelers
It is impossible to list them all. Here is a short list of some of the best spots around the United States to root for the Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Billy's Black and Gold - 514 Sharpsville, PA. Telephone: (724) 981-2030.
- Jerome Bettis Grille 36 - 375 North Shore Drive, Pittsburgh, PA. Telephone: (724) 224-6287.
- McFadden's - 211 North Shore Dirve, Pittsburgh, PA. Telephone: (724) 322-3470.
- South Side 86 - 1825 Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA. Telephone: (724) 390-1910,
- Sharky's Café - 3960 Mission Road, Latrobe, PA. Telephone: (724) 532-1620.
- Giordano Brothers All-in-One Sandwiches - 3108 – 16h Street, San Francisco, California. Telephone: (415) 437-BROS.
- Pour House - 319 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 546-0779.
- Malarkey's Tavern - 4460 Trinity Mills, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (972) 931-7300.
- Rudy's Sports Bar - 11100 - 66th Street North, Largo, Florida. Telephone: (727) 546-2616.
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill - 831 Auburn Road #700, Dacula, Georgia. Telephone: (678) 376-7797.