There is no shortage of sports bars in the Twin Cities to watch the Minnesota Vikings play. While most are located in Minneapolis, there are a couple – so we've found – in St Paul.
A former Vikings great, meanwhile, has even opened at sports bar in suburban Twin Harbors. You will find Vikings friendly sports bars all over the country. There are even a few north of the border in Canada.
Here is a short list of 10 of the top sports bars friendly to Minnesota Vikings fans in the United States.
Were to Watch the Minnesota Vikings Play Football
- Sneaky Pete's 14 North 5th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Telephone: (612) 333 8820. Website: Sneaky Pete's
- Smalley's 87 Club 100 North 6th Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Telephone: (612) 877 7799.
- Sporty's Pub & Grill 2124 Como Avenue Southeast, Minneapolis, Minnesotra. Telephone: (612) 379 8407. Website: Sporty's Pub & Grill
- Alary's Bar 139 East 7th Street, St Paul, Minnesota. Telephone: (651) 224 7717. Website: Alary's Bar
- Viking Legends Sports Bar & Grill 1102 7th Avenue, Twin Harbors, Minnesota. Telephone: (218) 834 7000.
- Famous Sam's 718 East Union Hills Drive, Phoenix, Arizona. Telephone: (623) 587 8777.
- English Bar and Restaurant 444 North La Salle Blvd, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (312) 222 6200. Website: English Bar and Restaurant
- Redmond's 3358 North Sheffield Avenue, Chicago, Illinois. Telephone: (773) 404 2151.
- Sports T-N-T Page 14902 Preston Road Ste 716, Dallas, Texas. Telephone: (972) 661 1130.