Top 10 bars to root for the Tennessee Titans if the team is playing out of town - or you can't get a ticket to the game at Nissan Stadium. Please comment on them and feel free to recommend others. Please submit fan photos at sports bars for inclusion!
The Tennessee Titans are a professional American football team based in Nashville, Tennessee. The Titans compete in the National Football League (NFL) in the American Football Conference (AFC) South division.
The Tennessee Titans began play in 1960 in Houston, Texas, as a charter member of the American Football League (AFL).
Originally known as the Houston Oilers, the football team won the first two AFL Championships, and joined the NFL as part of the AFL–NFL merger in 1970.
The football team relocated from Houston to Tennessee in 1997, playing their first season at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium in Memphis.
The club moved to Nashville in 1998 and played in Vanderbilt Stadium. For those two years, the team was known as the "Tennessee Oilers".
The team changed its name to "Titans" in 1999. The team plays at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, which opened in 1999 as Adelphia Coliseum.
Interestingly, the Titans continue to have a fan base in Texas. A fan club in Austin, the state capital, is particularly active.
Where to Root for the Tennessee Titans
The following sports bars are considered friendly to Tennessee Titans fans. Always call ahead to make sure that your game will be broadcast.
- Rippy’s Bar and Grill – 429 Broadway, Nashville, Tennessee. Telephone: (615) 244-7477.
- Buffalo’s Nashville – 154 – 2nd Avenue North, 2nd Floor, Nashville, Tennessee. Telephone: (615) 313-7665.
- Scoreboard – 2408 Music Valley Drive, Nashville, Tennessee. Telephone: (615) 883-3866.
- Bearden Beer Market – 4524 Old Kingston Pike, Knoxville, Tennessee. Telephone: ((865) 851-8922.
- Sidebar – 120 East 15th Street, New York, New York. Telephone: (212) 677-2900.
- Neisen’s Sports Bar - 4851 W 123rd Street, Savage, Minnesota. Telephone: (952) 846-4513
- Lou’s City Bar – 1400 Irving Street, Northwest, Washington, DC. Telephone: (202) 849-2782.
- Whiskey Bend - 1221 North San Fernando Boulevard, Burbank, California. (212) 821-9482.
- Elbow Room Sports Pub and Pizzeria – 248 Pharr Road, Atlanta, Georgia. Telephone: (404) 231-3308.
- Mr Tramps – 8565 Research Drive, Austin, Texas. Telephone: (512) 837-3500.
- PJ’s Sports Bar – 614 West Gray, Houston, Texas. Telephone: (713) 520-1748.
Your Input Wanted
Please leave comments on these establishments and feel free to recommend other sports bars friendly to Tennessee Titans fans in the COMMENT box below.
You Might Also Enjoy ...