Owing to overwhelming popular demand, the Lime Restaurant at the Parkroyal on Pickering in Singapore will extend its popular Lobsterfest promotion until 1 December 2016.
The seafood promotion will continue to be served Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Dishes will include …
- Maine lobster thermidor with persillade crust;
- Lobster bisque based risotto with mascarpone and lobster meat;
- Singapore-style black pepper lobster;
- Maine lobster with truffled hollandaise and espelette;
- Lobster salad with exotic vegetables and wasabi aioli;
- Lobster mac and cheese with truffle salsa;
- Lobster Lux-sa;
- Singapore-style chilli lobster;
- Maine lobster with salted eggs;
- Six types of imported cheese and accompaniments;
- Unlimited servings of sushi and sashimi;
- Rotisserie chicken with roasted vegetables.
Save room for dessert! The dessert table features durian pengat, assorted Nonya kuehs, Belgian chocolate, and the matcha chocolate fondue fountain.
Lime Lobsterfest is served from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm every Wednesday and Thursday until 1 December 2016.
Lime is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It serves local, Southeast Asian, and international dishes.
Food is prepared in three open kitchens.
In response to the growing popularity of brown rice, all rice based dishes can now be prepared with a choice of brown rice, white rice, or a mixture of the two.
This Singapore restaurant could be the best place in Singapore for healthy eating!
The hotel has 367 rooms and suites, complementary Internet access, a spa, an infinity swimming pool and poolside cabanas, a fitness centre, and a 300-metre garden walk.
Parkroyal on Pickering, 3 Upper Pickering Street, Singapore Telephone:+65 6809 8899. Hotel Website: Parkroyal on Pickering.